What you do is important, but the secret sauce is how much, how hard, and how often you do it -- it's the dose.
have you ever felt like . . .
- You have no time?
- Your energy is low?
- With the little time you do have, you’d rather do something other than "workout?"
- You're an expert at starting and stopping?
- You're stuck at a plateau?
- You don’t know where to start?
- Your current physical condition is holding you back?
- You're too old?
- You dislike the gym so much you won't go, but still want to feel better?
- You might get hurt?
We have a way to obliterate all 10 of those stories. A way that will take your from where you are to where you want to go. Schedule a call and we'll talk about what you can do right now to get you going in the right direction.
More Isn’t Better
Ya know that saying, “the more effort you put in, the better the result?” That's not always true. The #1 predictor of injury is past injury, #2 is doing too much too soon (more). More isn't better -- better is better. AND that's what this is about -- finding, guiding, and coaching you to your better.
Accepting pain, fatigue, no time, no gym, and a lack of confidence is about to change. There is a better way -- it's approachable, doable, and sustainable, and It will fit in and around your life.
Schedule a call and we'll talk about where you are and where you want to go.
As a kid, my dad would encourage me to make small changes over time instead of rushing the process. Years later this way of continual improvement "Kaizen" is how I live, and coach.
Improving Performance, Health, and Longevity by making small changes over time.
Schedule a call -- let's talk about you living stronger, longer.
Hi, I’m Jeff!
Since the early 80’s I’ve been helping people improve the way they move, look, and feel. If your goal is continual improvement of health, the way you perform, and longevity (living stronger, longer), welcome -- you’re in the right place.
My daughter would reference a Mean Girl quote here and say, I’m not a regular coach, I’m a cool coach.
- SFG 1 Strong First Kettlebell Certification
- MovNat Certification Team Instructor (2013'-16')
- Master of Sport Sciences (International Sports Sciences Association)
- Studied Exercise Science at The University of California, Los Angeles
- Fascial Movement Taping L 1&2
- FMS Certified
- Y Balance certified
- 1994 "Trainer Of The Year" (ISSA)
Internet Star, Host, Spokesperson, Supermodel, Actress, Producer, Author, Mother
"Jeff showed me what to do, how to do it, and I never looked back…thanks JT."
Former National Team / Professional Soccer Player
"Jeff is one of the best at movement, strength and conditioning. He helped me early in my professional career which set the foundation and prepared me for the highest level. "
OSU/Big Ten, WNBA and Olympic basketball superstar (3x Olympic Gold Medalist)
"Jeff was a tremendous help to me as a trainer and helped prepare me for one of my best all-time seasons."